SOLAR ROOFTOP SYSTEM
Uratom india’s largest pv system installer. Uratom provides cost effective and sustainable energy solutions. If you Install Solar Rooftop for Home, you can extremely save up on your electricity bills. Government is also encouraging residential as well as commercial installation of rooftop solar power plant. Uratom has powered 4000+ homes through various government schemes in India. This makes today the best time to invest in solar rooftop systems. if your solar system creates more energy than you’ve used, you get a credit on your bill. If you have enough extra credit built up, you can carry your bill credit forward for up to a year. Solar rooftop for home installation is affordable for almost anyone to get started on a Greener, Cleaner and Cheaper way forward.
Solar rooftop systems for institutions such as schools, colleges, universities, Research organizations, Non-profit organizations helps to meet their energy needs. we have mainly depend on traditional sources of power, but more and more home owners are leaning towards solar power systems for their homes. because there are tremendous benefits to having solar energy.
Why Uratom Solar Rooftop ?
The Main Components Of Solar Roof Top
Advantages of Solar Roof Top
HOW DOES ROOFTOP SOLAR WORK ?
- When the sunlight hits the solar cells on a rooftop solar panel, it converts particles of sunlight (photons) into electrons of direct current (DC) electricity.
- Solar inverter – installed on the outside side of your house – changes the electricity from DC to AC (alternating current). So, TV, computers, appliances… pretty much everything runs off of AC electricity.
- When solar panels are installed, a solar meter is also installed. meter, allows us to monitor your system’s solar power production, catch any potential problems, and repair them.
- Solar electricity from the inverter flows through a solar panel to your home or the grid.
- Net meter reports to the utility company. Your utility uses it to read the amount of electricity you use from the grid during times when your solar system is not as active.