Solar Water Pumps
“Uratom” Solar Water Pumping Systems is a stand-alone system operating on power generated by Solar Photo Voltaic Panels.
The power generated by Solar Panels is used for operating Solar Submersible pump for lifting water from open well, water reservoir or tube well for irrigation and drinking water purpose. The system requires a shadow-free area for installation of the Solar Panels.
The beauty of using photo voltaic (PV) panels and a solar pumping system is you get water delivery when you tend to need it most, when the sun is shining full blast! A solar water pumping system is ideal in remote locations where there is uneven or no grid electricity availability.
- Solar Photovoltaic Panels
- Stand & Accessories
- Solar Photovoltiac Panels
- Micro - Irrigation
- Livestock Watering
- Village Water Supply
- Water supply to remote homes/agriculture
Special Features Of Solar Powered Pump
- Highly Reliable
- Optional Manual tracking
- Robust Design and construction
- Simple installation and maintenance
- High Efficient Solar hybrid inverter for A.C Submersible Pump
- Eco - Friendly
- Long Operating Life
- Highly Reliable and durable
- Easy to operate and maintain
- No Conventional grid Electricity required
- No Fuel cost - uses abundantly available free solar energy