Solar Water Heater (VTS)
|Technical Specifications of Vacuum Tube :|
|Material||1.6mm Borosilicate 3.3 glass|
|Outer Diameter||58mm / 70mm (whatever applicable)|
|Inner tube diameter||47mm / 54mm (whatever applicable)|
|Tube Length||1800mm / 2100mm (whatever applicable)|
|Absorptive coating||CU - AL - N / SS (Three Layer)|
|Vacuum||P<5 x 10-3 PA|
|Absorptance||> 92% (Am 1.5)|
|Thermal expansion||3.3 * 10-6 °C|
|Stagnation temperature||>200° C|
|Heat loss||<0.8 w / sq.mtr.|
|Maximum strength||>0.8 MPa|
|Technical Specifications for Tank :|
|Inner Tank||2.5 mm Galvanized Iron (G.I) TIG Welded|
|Inner Coating||High Grade Anti-Corrosive Coating|
|Outer Cladding||0.45 mm Galvanized Iron (G.I) with P P Powder Coating|
|Insulation||50mm PUF (38 kg/mt3 density)|
|Stand||1.6 mm (G.I) with P P Powder Coating or 30 x 30 x 3mm M.S with P P Powder Coating|
|*Warrantee||5 years on Non Pressurized Model / 1 years on Pressurized Model|
- Chemicals & Fertilizer
- Boiler Feed
- Hotels & Resorts
- Hostels & Canteens
- Hospital & Nursing Homes
- Military Barracks & Cantonment
- Raw Houses
- Swimming Pools
Benefits For You
- Reduction in conventional energy consumption, saving Fossil Fuels.
- Substaintial savings on conventional heating bills.
- Higher predictability of heating costs.
- Reduced dependence on energy imports.
- Proven & reliable technology.
- Get Average 50° to 65°C hot water at any time at almost zero recurring expense
- 50mm PUF Insulation retains heat for a longer duration
- Once installed, no worry of frequent maintenance
- Better and longer product service span due to tube's large diameter.
- Increased heating efficiency due to specially developed triple coated glass tube
- 100% dependable compared to Gas & Electric Geyser
- Keeps environment clean as 100 litres SWH prevent emission of 1.5 tonnes of carbon-dioxide per year
Advantages of VTS
- Higher Temp. than FPC System.
- Get Quick Result in Rainy & Cloudy Atmosphere.
- No Need to Service for Long Time
- Easy to get Temp. In Hard Water.
- VTS is Widely Accepted in Cold Countries.
- VTS is Cheaper than FPC System.
- No Clogging / Choking
Vacuum tubes assimilate the advanced 12 years of spattering deposition of trivalent element technology, high borosilicate glass, gradual change of CU - AL - N / SS selective complex absorptive coating. And these make vacuum tubes having high performance of absorptance and low reflection ratio.
Through the interlayer, vacuum has a unique effect of thermo, with its temperature up to 380° C of idle sunning, performing a strong heating ability.